Nadia is a writer and national speaker with a passion for empowering moms to embrace intentional parenting. Drawing on her experience as an educator and mother of four, Nadia offers women specific, practical ideas to help them meet their goals as wives and moms.
Nadia has had the opportunity to offer presentations to a variety of organizations, including Hearts at Home and MOPs International. Nadia has also attended and graduated from She Speaks, a conference for speakers and writers offered by Proverbs 31 ministries. Nadia also speaks locally at parenting groups, early childhood programs, and anywhere parents need encouragement and education.
In addition to her popular blog, Nadia is also a regular contributor to Family Fire, a family-oriented website produced by ReFrame Media.
- Sticks! A Practical Way to Reduce Stress, Improve Discipline, and Create the Family You Want, a May 2015 book published by Four Hope based on Nadia’s most popular speaking topic.
- Connecting to Christmas – a devotional booklet that is sold to accompany a family-friendly Nativity scene that leads children through a study of each piece and in doing so, uncovers important Christmas lessons.
- A contributing writer to Family Fire, a website run by Back to God Hour.
- Three recent editor-requested articles for Connections, MOPS International’s leadership magazine.
- Passion Week Family Devotions – a self-published devotional set helping to prepare families for the miracle of Easter by using an interactive calendar.
- Nadia’s Blog – a frequently updated blog that focuses on parenting and family life. Readers live in nearly every state in the USA, as well as over 60 countries.
- Frequent contributor to Hearts at Home blog on a wide variety of parenting topics.
- Written articles for Profile: The Journal of the Chicago Women’s Conference, The Banner, and Culture is Not Optional magazines.